March 14, 2016
13. Fashion Fishnet: see-through dresses with net printed on the fabric, bodies covered with mesh, but also the fishnet tights are back on trending in SS16
14. Puss in socks: a statement trend, socks in heels, sandals or mismatching pairs. It's a trend that keeps envolving, so don't hide those hideous socks!
February 24, 2016
Every season you'll see the shops getting filled with trends from the catwalk. The past two weeks I've showed you 8 upcoming trends for season SS16, another 8 will follow. Something I love about the new spring and summer collection 2016 is the color rose quartz according to pantone. Everywhere I turn I see pink and let pink be one of my fav colors.
February 20, 2016
1. Intimates by Day: delicate lace bralettes, sexy slipdresses made of lace, satin and chiffon. Every single piece to beautifull to cover. So if you got it flaunt it!
2. Naked Shoulder Parade: after the crop tops it's now time for the bare shoulders, so don't be afraid to show us a little piece of your shoulder.
February 12, 2016
1. Romantic Revolution: semi-transparent fabrics, a shit load of ruffles, long lace dresses combined with voile and flower patterns all-over. Disney prinsesses are soooo overrated!!
2. Maximalism to the Max: extra extravagant, mutiple styles, prints, materials and colors mixed all together. It's like an eclectic explosion of styles. I think Dries van Noten on his best!!
January 25, 2016
As Fashion Week continues to emerge around the globe, I'm not only excited for all the new collections on the runway. I'm also excited about the street style scene that you can spot anywhere outside a runway show. It's like a massive Fashion Show outside, only without a runway and identical model looks.
January 19, 2016
On Saturday the 16 th of January I went together with photographer and dear friend Afagh, to the Autumn/Winter Fashion Show of SIS by Spijkers en Spijkers. This show was all about the Moon and the inspiration that both designers got during their trip earlier that year to Shanghai. Strong and independent women are a true inspiration for Truus and Riet.
January 18, 2016
Who doesn't know or yet visited the And Other Stories shop in the centre of Amsterdam lives under a big rock. The first time I entered And Other Stories it took me two and a half hours to see everything. And Other Stories is a fashion brand under the big H&M group.
December 15, 2015
Retro, but not nostalgic. Futurist, but not clichéd. Neo-classical, but cool. Exploisive innovation - if there is a keyword for Spring/Summer 2016, it's 'offbeat'. Emmanelle Alt tells that the designers are taking the art of the twist, to an whole other level; making grunge feminine and sexy, giving lingerie a rebel edge, taking sportswear sophisticated and vintage towards the avant-garde.
December 02, 2014
Last Friday I was invited to the grand opening of Shoeby’s first flagship store in The Hague. It was an exclusive event for bloggers only and hosted by Dutch fashion stylist Fred van Leer. This event was all about exploring this new shopping concept Shoeby’s introducing to their customers.